Monday, February 15, 2016

bonjour i love you

I'm watching @Fx59News and first thing first, they said am i ready for dooms day well I have pass from death to life and became a new creation in Christ by saying this simple spelling technique Jesus is Lord and Saviour and i repent from my sin and turn to christ to be healled and i don't want to correct my english too quick so you can know how strong my English language is and i can use this as a wraft draft and edit it latter and i would like to thank my MLK English teacher Ms. Dorso for been such a hot babe and spending time with me to better my English and and who can forget Bart Simpson who came back home and homer told him how can you fail English your a American i found a hot video on Wiki Simpsons season 2 episode 1. This is the day which the lord as made let us rejoice and be glad in it.  "Breaking news" Tyra Banks is having a baby say @Fox59... 

TO BE CONTINUED


No comments:

Post a Comment