Sunday, January 10, 2016

Unrestricted post part one.


Bonjour, I would like to start with name calling SJO style technique, definition: in order to remember other people names I link them with past memory event my favorite is "Jesus" I go like 


Hey Go The SuS.
Hey Go D. SuS

(as you can see my shortening of word is kind of different.)

Why is Ms.heather feel under the Weather?

Mr. Bob can you fix it? I see you with them glasses you went to your bob the builder asset.

Mr. Roy remind me of my friend  Roy the one with the Harley Davidson; and when Bob the builder and Roy 

come close together I shout Bob Royaaaman  

Ms. Michelle do you remember when I call you Michelle Obama, and you said I could be that woman, but I 


know you are more than a woman, the Hospital work need you it's not you who need them, take pride of 

been a woman look up in the sky the Abba Trinity Jesus love you; love is kind.

people keep telling that love is a strong word, but I'm telling the Greek has five type of love and my love for 

ya is agape an unconditional.  

to be continued 














  

No comments:

Post a Comment