Saturday, October 17, 2015

About Me



Bonjour, my name is Jean. as you can see this is my blog from blogger dot com.

Your donation is going to help me built a website and I got a domain call Jean Sainvil dot com

I'm going to use the money for the plugins, the contents, the 1800 phone number, fax machine number, the LLC 

company name Jean Sainvil, the support team, and to fix my health problem too.If you want me to use the 

money for specific reason you can ask me, and I do accept prayer request. In a Christian kind of way I will 

pray for you healing, your relationship, those who are already dead in the flesh not in Spirit, your family, 

quick note I've learned that there's only one mediator between God and Man and it's Jesus, so as you can 

see I will be praying to the Father by talking to Jesus. okay, now that's clearing the way of how things get 

done. I believe that you will make due diligence and research before you start interacting with me and please 

help me clarify thing's more by using the contact form on the right side of my website. I hope that I will be 

able to build a frequently asked question page soon. Like Me on  Facebook, do a video chat with me on 

Skype ID: Jean.Sainvil and let our joy be made whole.



 
 
about me page update 2
 
I am a male (obese) 250+ pound 6'01" Black/African America Black Hair Brown Eye nail hair grow

fast light chocolate complexion penis 7+ hard inches I can speak French fluently calling music

"voulez vous coucher avec moi se soir" I attended tournament in yugioh at pensilvania Philadelphia

and Indiana Indianapolis booster tournament pack first pack was needle worm worth 300 dollar

convention center sneap peek won all attending first place twice yugioh internationnal championship

convention center indiana top 500 player, medal and trophy won in race and usa top three

undeafeated and top three in French kids school wrestling 130 pound weight varsity team mlk hs

third place team made it to the final I am in my 20s 10s and under walked talked understanded use

restroom shower cook fold cloth bed time school 19s and under drive puberty had a girl friend first

kiss in america went to prom worked finished lots of book ad bible old and new testament I have a

hobby it's to play with opposite sex; buy; loan; sex; marriage, honey moon, anniversary, date,

vacation, house, mansion, jet air plane, car, and rv w/ opposite sex I live in the united state of

America 50+ state brooklyin ohio conneticut I am a Christian I have a journey

 this is about me with some description that are cool, uncool's about me and pros and cons

No comments:

Post a Comment